MEHANDIDESIGNSWORLD SEARCH

Wednesday 26 June 2013

5 COMPULSORY CLOTHING FOR A WOMEN


1. White shirt
The white shirt is a type of clothing that is required in every woman’s closet. White shirt is one outfit that can make you look formal but still cool in the office. White shirt you can also match with a cardigan or some accessories like necklaces that can provide a sweet accent on your appearance.
2. Warm coat
Clothing is probably not very popular among women of Indonesia since Indonesia does not have a winter. However, this type of clothing can be used in the rainy season when temperatures can be quite cold. Usually these clothes made of wool or cotton.
3. Jeans
This outfit seems to have become all-time outfit that is almost always in the wardrobe of women. Jeans is a type of clothing that can be worn anywhere and anytime. Jeans can be worn in formal and informal atmosphere, depending on how you combine it with your clothes jeans.
4. Flat shoes
Flat shoes are a must-have for women who love to look casual and relaxed. Flat shoes always provide comfort for the wearer because women do not feel tired when walking. Flat shoes not only can be used at a walk only. Flat shoes with accent stones or some other trinkets can be used for formal situations.
5. High heels
Not all women like to wear high heels. However, you may not go to the party by wearing flat shoes to a party instead? There are times when you need high heels to accompany you to go to the party events with a formal atmosphere. High heels can also increase your confidence because high heels will make you rise a few centimeters high.

Getting Into Home Tattooing For Fun

Getting Into Home Tattooing For Fun
Getting Into Home Tattooing For Fun

Getting Into Home Tattooing For Fun

Life keeps ticking on, and I haven’t been sure how to muster up the will to keep going. No, I’m not being dramatic, I’m not thinking of anything extreme, I’m just a bit bummed. I guess you could say it’s a mid-life crisis. I’m not thinking about getting a red convertible, well, I wasn’t until I just wrote that, now I am. But it’s not the typical feelings and thoughts, at least as portrayed in the movies. And I’m certainly not on the verge of breaking down and destroying civilization as we know it. No, it’s more a deep omnipresent feeling that I can’t get out of my head, that I’m not doing what I’m supposed to be doing, but I’m stuck in the current path and I don’t really see what direction I should steer myself in. I decided to compromise with my brain, okay, you’re not happy, but you can take control of some things. I can at least rebel in a sense in a way that’s fairly socially acceptable. I decided to get a tattoo, but I didn’t want to just head into a parlor and get any old design on any old part of me, I wanted to do it myself. I wanted the satisfaction of not only getting a tattoo but of learning a new skill. I thought that would make me feel better. I got one of those tattoo kits and tattoo gun that comes with the rest of the necessities for home tattooing. I figured, and correctly, that that would be a heck of a lot easier than piecing together all the things I’d need by myself. It was also easy to get all the stuff, because I was referred to http://www.thelashop.com/ which just had all I needed right there. So that part was extremely easy. I haven’t yet given myself the tattoo, but I have been practicing on the practice skins and think I know what I want to do, and where. I can’t really share that with the world now, because again, I’m doing this for me.