MEHANDIDESIGNSWORLD SEARCH

Thursday 27 December 2012

Benefits and uses of almond oil for skin


Beauty tips with almond oil

Almond Oil  is extracted from almond.This almond oil is easily available in markets.Thus the almond flour  is used as an alternative to the wheat flour in cooking and baking.Almonds are  a rich source of  Vitamin E,Vitamin B1,Vitamin B2,Vitamin B6,Vitamin D.It has high proteins and minerals.Almonds are rich source of oils.The almond oil is good for application to the skin.



There are many benefits for skin and hair with almond oil.

 Benefits  and uses of almond oil for skin:



                                  
1.Prevents itching,irritation,inflammation of skin.
2.Prevents dark circles.
3.Suitable for every type of skin.
4.Almond oil softens the skin.
5.It reduces wrinkles on the skin.It acts as a anti aging agent for skin.
6.Rub a few drops of almond oil on dry spots,your skin absorbs the oil and keeps your skin shiny and soft.
7.Apply two drops of almond oil on your skin.It acts as a cleanser.

Benefits and uses of almond oil for hair:



                                       

1.Almond oil for dull and damaged hair:

It gives the healthy appearence to the dull hair.This almond oil provides nutrients to the dull hair when applied,thus speeds the recovery of the damaged hair.

2.Controls hair loss:

This almond oil when applied,reduces the hair loss and this is very good oil for controlling the hair loss.

3.Almond oil for shine and silky hair:

Apply almond oil to your hair twice a week.After a week of treatment you will notice the shiny hair.

Health benefits of almond oil:

1.Rub  the oil on the sore muscles after long workout.It has pain killing properties.
2.Almond oil also have the therapeutic properties that relieve the stress and calm the nerves.Add one drop of almond oil to your forehead ,lay down and relax for one hour.It helps to reduce stress.

Getting Into Home Tattooing For Fun

Getting Into Home Tattooing For Fun
Getting Into Home Tattooing For Fun

Getting Into Home Tattooing For Fun

Life keeps ticking on, and I haven’t been sure how to muster up the will to keep going. No, I’m not being dramatic, I’m not thinking of anything extreme, I’m just a bit bummed. I guess you could say it’s a mid-life crisis. I’m not thinking about getting a red convertible, well, I wasn’t until I just wrote that, now I am. But it’s not the typical feelings and thoughts, at least as portrayed in the movies. And I’m certainly not on the verge of breaking down and destroying civilization as we know it. No, it’s more a deep omnipresent feeling that I can’t get out of my head, that I’m not doing what I’m supposed to be doing, but I’m stuck in the current path and I don’t really see what direction I should steer myself in. I decided to compromise with my brain, okay, you’re not happy, but you can take control of some things. I can at least rebel in a sense in a way that’s fairly socially acceptable. I decided to get a tattoo, but I didn’t want to just head into a parlor and get any old design on any old part of me, I wanted to do it myself. I wanted the satisfaction of not only getting a tattoo but of learning a new skill. I thought that would make me feel better. I got one of those tattoo kits and tattoo gun that comes with the rest of the necessities for home tattooing. I figured, and correctly, that that would be a heck of a lot easier than piecing together all the things I’d need by myself. It was also easy to get all the stuff, because I was referred to http://www.thelashop.com/ which just had all I needed right there. So that part was extremely easy. I haven’t yet given myself the tattoo, but I have been practicing on the practice skins and think I know what I want to do, and where. I can’t really share that with the world now, because again, I’m doing this for me.